Monday, December 3, 2012

I love decorating for Christmas. Every year I want to try something different. Maybe a different theme. This year I want to make a wreath but I'm not sure which style to pick. I have this really heavy sparkly ribbon that  I used to make the bows on my Dorothy shoes in the costume post below. These are the wreaths I like so far:


I like the last one with buttons of course! I say of course because it's the only one I can't imagine using the sparkley ribbon for and so it makes sense that I would be wastefull like that.


I found most of the wreath's at Martha Stewart's:
and then the button one here: 



I also like these ideas for cards since I'm constantly frustrated with finding ways to use them:


I Think I'll go with the window trims. If that doesn't work then probably the boring door because then everything will be semetrical and that is the key to my sanity these days ;p




No comments:

Post a Comment